Celebrate Nurses Week 2017 with These Deals
Do you know a nurse? Be sure to thank them this week for the way they selflessly care for others. If you are a nurse, we are honored to know you! Every family has been touched by the care of a nurse at some point and we are grateful for your service. Thank you for all you have done, for all you do, and for all you will do as the future of medicine continues to progress.
We have compiled a list of discounts and freebies that are being offered to honor nurses this week. We hope you are able to take advangtage of some of these amazing deals...because we think YOU are pretty amazing!
- Cinnabon - From May 6-12, bakeries will be offering nurses a free cinnamon roll when they present their medical ID badge.
- Nurse CPC Bootcamp - Now through May 8, nurses can receive exclusive discounts.
- PDQ - On May 9th, nurses can get 50% off their meals with a valid ID.
- American Nurses Association - On May 10 they will be offering a free webinar, Nursing: The Balance of Mind, Body, and Spirit.
- DAVIDs TEA - On May 12th, they will be treating all nurses to a free Tea of the Day.
- Disney Hotels - Certain resorts are offering nurses special room rates. ID required.
- WGU - Special scholarships are being offered to nurses looking to further their education.
- Nurse.com - All week, Nurse.com has special resources available celebrating their everyday heroes.
- Free E/M Calculator Tool - Free all year, to help nurse code those troubling evaluations.
- 1-800-FLOWERS - Use coupon code RMNSV15 to take 15 percent off gifts and flowers through the end of June.
- Fannie May - Use coupon code 39984 to take 15 percent off fine chocolates through July 1.
- Personal Creations - Looking for a personalized memento? Save some money by taking 15 percent off your entire purchase online.
- NY and Company – We love nurses & teachers! As a thank you for all you do, we’re giving you 30% off everything! Shop Teachers and Nurses Appreciation Week now – May 5th in stores (with valid ID) and online using promo 9818 at checkout.
- Office Depot/Office Max - NSNA members get exclusive discounts all year long, including up to 80 percent off preferred items and free next-day shipping on online orders of $50 or more.
- Sleep Number Beds - Sleep well before every shift with 35 percent off for healthcare workers.
- Movie Theaters - Save up to $3 per movie ticket at theaters such as AMC, Edwards Cinemas, Cinemark and more.
- Hertz - CNA members qualify for special discounts with code 94388.
- AVIS - Score 10 percent off domestic car rentals and 20 percent off international rentals if you are a CNA member.
- Achieve Test Prep - Log on to take a free one-and-a-half hour "Introduction to Nursing" online course.
- Elsevier - Use coupon code 92635 to take 30 percent off nursing and other medical references and textbooks. Free shipping is included.
- Lippincott Williams - Take 20 percent off plus free shipping on any nursing package or nursing textbook with coupon code WZT51HFD.
- NetCE - All nurses and nurse practitioners can take a 23-credit online geriatrics course for $39 through the end of May.
- Nurse.com - Cardiology nursing courses start at just $10.
- Picmonic.com - Use coupon code BZ3OHCPRPQTHLK216 to take 20 percent off your subscription, which can be applied to nursing or medical school through Feb. 9, 2018.
- RN.com - No coupon code is needed to get professional nursing topics starting at just $10.
- Simple Nursing - Use coupon code SN165 to take 30 percent off a Simple Nursing membership.
- Skyscape - Use coupon code YGGU-DRPX-MION to take 20 percent off the Daviss Comprehensive Handbook of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests through the end of June.
- Unbound Medicine - Use coupon code 6VF772to take 20 percent off the purchase of nursing and medical apps.
These are just few of many discounts offered to nurses this week. Be sure to keep an eye out for other offers from locally owned restaurants and chains!